- Attend a mandatory information session.
- Submit an application with all required documentation.
- Applications are reviewed by Habitat staff for the following at minimum: proof of income, credit status, criminal background check, and sexual offender registry check.
- If you meet all requirements, a meeting will be scheduled by the Homeowner Selection Committee to meet your family and discuss your home ownership needs and answer questions you have.
- The Board of Directors makes the final approval decision based on need, willingness to partner, and ability to pay.
Upcoming Mandatory Information Sessions
All applicants are required to attend 1 session.
No information sessions are scheduled at this time.
Sign up here for news and updates that include announcements of upcoming information sessions.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law
It is illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin. Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a compliant of housing discrimination:
1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)