Haywood Habitat for Humanity cares about the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, the families we serve, and our community. Monday's announcement by the White House and CDC of new guidelines to help protect Americans during the global COVID-19 pandemic have caused us to examine our operation and make necessary changes as follows.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, at 5:00 pm and until further notice
- ReStore, jobsite, and office are closed to the public
- Donation pick-ups and drop offs are suspended
- Deconstruction is suspended
- All volunteer activities are cancelled
- All upcoming events are cancelled